*Effective: 1 October, there are new government lodging rates for travel.

Government travel regulations, official policies, and guidance is provided through the links below.

GSA Travel Allowances

Per Diem Information

Government travel allowances for lodging and meals rates is available on our GSA Per Diem Rates page.  Be sure to check per diem rates if traveling on official government or military orders.

Military Travel Information

Temporary Duty (TDY) Assignments

Short term TDY assignments typically last up to 180 days.  Temporary duty travelers are generally entitled to an allowance for Lodging and a separate allowance for Meals & Incidentals.  A per diem rate calculator can be found on the TDY Lodging Government Per Diem Rates query page.

Military Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Moves

Active Duty Military service members on a permanent change of station re-assignment may stay in any of our government rate hotels while awaiting base housing.  Permanently assigned personnel staying in off base housing typically receive a Military BAH Allowance to reside off base.