Start Your Search

Search availability and rates for official and off-duty travel.  Per Diem Hotels are available to government & military personnel, retirees, and family members.  If traveling on official orders, a valid government or military ID Card may be requested at check-in upon arrival at your hotel destination.  Official travelers may be requested to provide a valid ID card to ensure that the nightly rate falls within the allowed Per Diem Lodging Rate for official government travel.  All other travelers in an unofficial travel status may check in with a state issued driver’s license or ID card, and a major credit card for additional expenses such as incidentals and/or room charges.  The Per Diem Hotels reservation system guarantees all hotel rates as quoted -or- charged at the time of booking.  Travelers in an official travel status are encouraged to verify the allowable per diem rate prior to booking.*

Off-Duty Travel Destinations

Browse featured destinations below for off-duty travel.  A valid government or military ID card is only required at check in for travelers on official government travel orders.  All other travelers and family members are not required to show a valid ID card upon arrival and check-in at your hotel.


*Effective: 1 October, there are new government lodging rates for official GSA travel.   Personnel on official travel, are advised to check the Federal Per Diem Rates prior to making hotel reservations. Off-duty government & military personnel (& families) can make reservations without having to verify federal per diem rates, and are not required to show a government or military ID card at check-in.

**When on official orders and filing a DD Form 1351-2 travel voucher or sub-voucher for reimbursement, travelers on official orders should use the hotel provided receipt issued at check-out, which details all expenses and lodging taxes incurred.